Sunday 15 June 2008

Ooops...long time no see ;)





Well...errm...yeah...it was a long time since last post...umm...sorry??? :)

Ah well...here´s a few things I have made at work....1st 2 pics windows, no glass in them on these pics though and later I painted them white.

3rd pic...these I made for our new kitchen at work...Wenge on the sides and oak in the middle...oak handles wich I also made.

4th pic...a Teak door...no handle cause it was´nt decided what kind when I took the pic.

There...I am alive...so now all you zillion people reading this blog can relax... ;)

Carry on.......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice work dude, the chief did the right when he hired us :)

Daddy Cool said...

Oh yes he did ;)

We´re like THE god damn world champions in carpentry :)

Yes...I am both humble AND modest.....in opposite world...lol.