Tuesday 10 July 2007

A bath anyone???

Aaaahh...this beautiful lake is not that far away from where I live...unfortunately we´ve had some bad weather lately here. The water is too darn cold for me...but a week of some intence sunlight will do the trick.

My kids on the other hand don´t mind...they would gladly jump in. My oldest even asked me during the winter if we could go here and swim...yeah right...drill a hole in the ice and jump in...I´m pretty sure that would kill me instantly...I´m no polarbear ;)

Oooh...my dear wife just told me it´s supper time....yummy.

This was a shorty...I´ll be back soon enough.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hallo mannen jag skriver inga kommentarer på engelska No comments. Moahaha min humor är så bra att jag tror att jag bajsar på mig. Det är lite segt på jobbet just nu så jag tänkte kolla in på din blog. Uups nu står det ett gäng med säkerhetsvakter runt mitt skrivbord. Hmm undrar vad de kan vilja mig.

Mark N said...

Wow. Truly a beautiful world you live in, my friend. Here, everything is commercialized and bulldozed to make room for another shopping mall. I love places like in that picture. Beautiful.

Daddy Cool said...

Thanks buddy!!!
You can crash here if ya wanna go for a swim ;)