Friday 18 January 2008

Long time no see.....

Well...tadaa...here´s a pic I made. Yup...it´s based on the TEAM Enclaves logo...but with some Daddy touch. It´s fun doing pics when you got good programs for it...I aint got Photoshop though...too darn expensive...and to be caught using a cracked version...me...nah...not me...I am honest... ;)

I have no excuses for beeing such a lazy smacktard with the blogging lately...did´nt feel like it. That´s what I got to say about it.

A good thing is that during my no-blogging-what-so-ever-period a friend (my dear Mr. Beaver) helped me upgrading my old comp.
He told me what to buy and helped me install it too...my personal hero :)

THANK YOU MR. BEAVER....YOU ROCK BIG TIME :)

So now I have a fast computer with lots of cream...I run BF2 at the highest possible settings...and it´s as smooth as butter. Piece of cake says my comp...bring it on ;)

Ah well...I will show some pics of a little something I put together at work sometime soon....be patience....

Carry on.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

anytime my friend, anytime... hey, thanks for everything last night dude.. now I guess we're even on the personal hero thing huh.. :P

Daddy Cool said...

Haha...no worries buddy :)

Mark N said...

Well, it's about time you people start commenting in English!

Great looking picture there, d00d. Looks awesome.

Nice to see you're still alive, too.

Hello, Swedish Man Number Två.