Monday 28 January 2008

Space...the final frontier!!!!

Just me having fun with...a program ;)

I have rambled about this before (long time ago) but it´s amazing what you can do with pictures these days...get a solid prgram and voila...you look like a model ;)

No wonder famous people look so good all the time...well, besides those paparazzi shots ofcourse...and Donald Trump...he never looks good no matter what they do to his pictures...system overload so to speak...mission impossible...man I am mean...what have Donald ever done to me??? Nothing!!! That´s the point...he got zillions dollars and not a dime have he sent my way...darn Donald.

Ah well....

Carry on......

2 comments:

Mark N said...

Very cool picture. :) Along with the miniature daddy cools in the picture below, you're doing great!

Question! I need to know how to say "I don't like you, you ugly little man/woman."

We're getting a new person here at work and if I don't like them, I want to be able to insult them without being fired. Swedish is the way to go for that. :D

Daddy Cool said...

Haha, ok...time for a swedish lesson ;)

I don´t like you, you ugly little man/woman = Jag gillar inte dig din fula gubbe/kärring (or man/kvinna but 1st choice is more insulting).

Or you can say: Jag hatar dig din fula fan = I hate you, you ugly bastard.

Works like a charm ;)

Have fun buddy :)