Friday 4 April 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDCOOL!!!!

Yeah....my oldest son turned 5 today...he is almost an adult now....so he thinks anyway ;)

He was very happy about his presents...especially the gift from my parents. A big ass box containing all the things needed to play the last action scene from 'Spiderman 3'....yup, a construction site, Spiderman, Venom, Sandman and Green Goblin jr....man was he excited about that one.

I guess we will play with that tomorrow...I will probably be the bad guys so he can kick my ass as Spiderman....hahaha...I don´t mind. It´s all good.

Next up for getting a bit older is my wife...hmm, I wonder what she would fancy...I guess I can rule out all kinds of action figures ;)

KidCool...I know you can´t read this...I just hope you had the best birthday ever my little big one...Daddy loves you endlessly :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

grattis anton!

Anki said...

Jag vill ha massor av saker. MASSOR alltså. Paket hela dan, stora och små, mest hårda och några mjuka. Fast inga spiderman och inga turtlar och inga leksaksbilar.

Kanske en cuttlebug eller Polychromos, som är fina färgpennor. Eller kanske en Bind it all, en skojig maskin, nu igen. Eller en digital systemkamera.

Kan jag få allt det?

Ja, visst är han stor nu vår Anton. älskar honom... och Emil... och dig!

puss!

Daddy Cool said...

Hehe...ska se vad jag kan göra ;)

Älskar dig med sötis :)

Daddy Cool said...

OLED...bugger off you moron spammer...