Sunday 30 March 2008

A Lapdance....oh...I mean Laptop ;)

Well what do you know....I´m with Laptop.

What can I say...me and my wife are both frequent net users...so one computer aint enough. So we kind of got one yesterday.

It was´nt intensional actually though we have talked about getting a laptop sometime. We were out on a stroll with the kids...and came home with a computer....how wierd ;)

Ah well....now we got one...so both of us can be online at the same time....very very cool :)

It works like a charm....Windows Vista Home Premium looks great....and the hardware rocks.

Oh...Mr. Beaver just called on me over MSN....he might have something to say about this....hehehe...

Carry on...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats dude! hope it works out, if not, at least it's not heavy to throw ;)

Daddy Cool said...

Hahaha...no worries. Beeing as strong as me I can throw any computer anywhere ;)