Sunday 19 August 2007

Does bears shit in the woods???

Yup...these are some good old swedish bears. Nope...I did´nt run into these guys while picking mushrooms in the forest...we went to 'Orsa björnpark' this summer....translation - Orsa bearpark.

They got one of the largest bears in the world there too...the Kamchatka bear Peter...height: 3.1 metre....weight: 570 kg...now that´s what I call a big ass bear.
I took some photos of him too...but the fence was in the way of a really good pic. So you have to do with these nice chaps.

You know...bears can talk...oh yeah...there are 2 bears living here that talks...Bear Dood and Huggy Bear. This is a conversation between them I picked up this summer....authentic ofcourse...

- Tadum ti dum...lalala...boobeedoo...doddoo...badamtidum...huh?
- What was that just now Huggy?
- Erm...you know that dinner I was making...the stuffed moose?
- Oh yeah....can´t wait....I am starving.
- Ehe...well...umm...it kind of ran away...just now...just like that...whoom....gone.
- Say again?
- He got up an ran away.
- You say what?
- THE FREAKING MOOSE RAN AWAY!!!!!
- What the...HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE DOOD??? HE WAS DEAD!!!
- Not dead enough I would say.
- Man...you suck...how hard can it be. Beat em dead and cook em god dammit.
- Dood...sorry buddy...I was sure he was dead...hell, I clocked him with the frying pan...twice.
- Frying pan??? FRYING PAN??!!! YOU WENT HUNTING WITH A FRYING PAN??!!!!
- Well...yeah...works great on rabbits.
- Huggy Huggy Huggy...a moose is just a tad bit larger than a rabbit right?
- Umm...yeah....so?
- You need bigger things to beat em with....*sigh*.
- Got any suggestions Mr. I-am-the-almighty-who-knows-everything?
- Hell yeah...use this.
- What the hell is that Dood?
- I made it myself....hehehehe.
- I can see that...but what is it?
- I call it the BAMB.
- ?????
- Big Ass Moose Beater....BAMB....it´s awesome.
- Cool....you´re a genious.
- I know...hehe...I made it out of various car parts I found in the old scrap yard.
- Nice...looks deadly enough to me buddy.
- One problem though Huggy my man.
- What´s that?
- I can´t lift it.
- Huh?
- Yeah...I used most of the engine...bumpers...suspension...it´s kind of heavy you know.
- Let me get this straight....you made a moose killing machine wich is too darn heavy to actually use??
- You could say that.
- WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING DOOD???
- ....erm...well....eheh...
- Tell me Dood...did you by any chance misplace your brain somehow somewhere and therefor have to THINK with you ASS???!!!!
- But...it´s a V8 man...spins like a tiger...listen...*VROOOOM*.
- Oh.....cool...
- Want a ride buddy?
- Hell yeah...lets go cruisin´my man.
- Where´s the throttle...oh there it is....

I have´nt seen them for a while now.....

Ah well....drive carefully out there...you never know who you might meet on the road :)

3 comments:

Mark N said...

Very nice picture, my friend, and such a typical conversation between bears of this day and age. I love it.

Daddy Cool said...

Nice of you to drop by my friend...finally someone who reads this crap ;)
Take care Mark my man :)

Anki said...

Bla bla bla... Gillar dig ändå, fast du är flummig. Puss!