Saturday 25 August 2007

Stupid neighbour...BAH!!!!!

Well...I hate her...sad but true...but I absolutely hate that woman.

Why you might wonder??

Thing is...right next to my house there is a spot of unused ground. It´s a dead end, so when I bought this house the dood who sold it told me that he used it for his car or trailer every now and then.
Said and done...I park my car there after picking up my kids. Too much hazzle to drag them, a large bag with their belongings and my tools all the way from the parking lot. I simply park by my house.

BUT!!! The asshole neighbour, midage woman...to be nice, thinks that I ruin her veiw...she got her kitchen window facing that spot.
So...I tried to be nice, I always move the car as fast as I can.
But today a friend of mine came to visit me, all the way from Stockholm (yup, it was Tommy, or Trimmy) and he parked there cause there were nowhere else to park.

AND THE FREAKING ASSHOLE MIDAGED UGLY PIGFACED SHIT NEIGHBOUR came and yelled at me.
How dare she...or IT...ofcourse IT only managed to piss me off...so it´s just as ugly husband joined in and ganged up on me.
MAN...no one else in this neighbourhood...NO ONE...complains over this matter. EVERYONE parks their cars outside THEIR houses.

Even Tommy stepped in to argue a bit...grrrrr...I HATE HER....IT.....BAH!!!!

So now it´s war....hell yeah it´s war. They picked a fight with the wrong guy...I know ALL about fighting...and I fight dirty, brutal and without hesitation.

Stupid ass neighbour...maybe I should take my car for a spin on their yard....sounds like fun to me.

3 comments:

Mark N said...

Take your dog for a walk and let it take a crap in her lawn and leave it there. Or park there and wave to her as you smile and walk away. It's your land, do what you want with it.

Try erecting a statue of yourself, facing her window. The statue needs to be 10 feet tall and have a stupid grin as it points toward her house.

Dumb neighbors. I hate stupid ones. You have allies in America.

Daddy Cool said...

Thanks a lot buddy :)
That statue idea was brilliant...I´ll get right on it ;)

Anonymous said...

I hate her too she yelled at me for no reason at all. Stupid woman, dont make me angry, i have smashed a few mail boxes in my days. Maby not my last one...