Sunday 28 October 2007

Errm...I´ve been lazy...sort of....




Ehe...well...it was a loooong time ago I wrote something new here....what can I say...sorry???




What the hell...the world keeps spinning anyhow ;)




Now...as you may or may not know I am a carpenter....and a builder these days...so here are some pics of what the hell I am doing right now.....
Oh...and don´t mind the dood in the pics...he´s...nice really...just kidding dood if you read this mess ;)
Next week it´s time for some roof work....WOOHOO :)
I promise to write a bit more often from now on...any less and I will write next millenium ;)
Doobeedoo :)





2 comments:

Mark N said...

Welcome back to the world of the living. I had thought you dead. Ah, well, one less Swede to deal with. ;) Kidding, of course. Or am I?

I've got a few fingers for the guy in the picture and wonderfully, they mean the same thing in Swedish as they do in English.

Daddy Cool said...

Hehe...I think those fingers were meant for the one who took the picture....me that is ;)

I gonna beat him silly for that :)