Wednesday 5 September 2007

*cough*....poor me...*cough*

Yeah...I´m sick...home from work...damn cold. My kids brought it home...the cold that is...bah.
I promise...if I ever find that cold I will kick his/hers ass...damn cold.

It´s the same every fall/autumn...as soon as it´s getting a bit cooler the bugs and jerms flourish.
I can hear them sneaking around...planning...making up strategies....

- Hey Jermdood.
- Wazzup Buggy?
- See that skinny-looking-pale-faced-big-foot over there?
- Yeah...the one with the big nose?
- Exactly.
- Let´s flank the sucker.
- Hahaha...yeah.
- Hehe...man he will have a headache tomorrow.
- Totally.
- GERONIMOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

BAH...I hate them...bugs and jerms should be banned from earth with no chance in hell of ever returning.

So there will no pics here today...I´m guessing here but I don´t think you guys wants to see my snot upclose and personal...a fetish like that is just nasty ;)

Carry on......

5 comments:

Mark N said...

Poor, poor, Janne. You're a sissy on the battlefield and your immune system is a sissy against bugs. For shame! I am deeply wounded by your lack of resilience against these invaders!

FIGHT THEM BACK! KILL! KILL! KIIL!

Hm. One day I'm going to Swedish and find out what your wife is saying about me in past comments.

Mark N said...

Oops. That would be "One day I'm going to LEARN Swedish...."

Daddy Cool said...

My wife was mumbling something about you looking french ;)

And I eat medics for breakfast...hehehehe.

Man I´m in trouble now...lol.

Mark N said...

French? FRENCH?! Those are fighting words. You're both on my crap list now.

Daddy Cool said...

Or was it Cuban...I dunno ;)