Friday 18 May 2007

The cat lady!!!

I hate her!!! Pardon my french but she is sooo darn stoopid that time stops, mountains falls apart and oceans floods Denmark ;)

What about her then...well, I live in a neighbourhood with lots of small children here and there. Many playgrounds are skattered all over....and guess what...cats likes to take dumps in the sandboxes. Bah...most annoying. Cats are not the best kind of animal to keep in a neighbourhood like this...that is if you don´t keep em inside your house ofcourse.

Cat crap is disgusting...crap in general is not fresh but cats who wander around craps all over.

Now...this lady takes her cat for a walk every now and then. She keeps it in a leash. Believe it or not, she just waits for her darn cat to unload a pile of crap in my or my neighbours gardens...WOOT???!!! I almost went into a coma when I first saw it....how the hell can you let your animal crap in someone elses garden??? Moron....not much brain activity there.

I talked to a guy a week ago who actually stormed out and threatend to kill the cat if he saw that stoopid behaviour anywhere near his house again...hehehe...good call...I just might pick him up on that :)

So the cat lady is on my "shit list"...hehe.

Until the next time...eat a lot of carrots...or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you should make her pick the sh** up m8 , we have to carry plastic bags when we go out taking the dog a walk , and if they do one we have to pick it up and drop it in a bin :)