Friday 18 May 2007

English blog? But why??

Yes doodz...I am Swedish...but still I will write here in English. "But why?? Is he insane?? Did he fall out of a big-ass tree and hit his head???"..you might think.
Well...it´s all true...but since most of my internet buddies is NOT Swedish this English thing will have to do :)
So don´t declare war against Sweden if some words gets spelled in a wierd way...I am rather good at writing English...but far from Mr. 100 %...even the sun has spots right...or was that me??? Hmm...I need a mirror....YIKES....dreadful....

I just had me a session of BFV...that is Battlefield Vietnam for those who did´nt know...and it was fun. PC games are great...PC games where you get to kill people in particular...lol. Virtual violence is far better than the real thing. I should know, I used to box competitive. Pretty violent I must say...it kind of gets that when you aim to plunge your fists in someones face...luckily a got my head screwed back on, plugged in the brain (malfunctioning ofcourse) and stopped boxing.

But enough about that now...it´s time to sleep.

So goodnight world...be nice to me tomorrow...or I will kick your ass ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very thoughtful

Anonymous said...

Very nice DC ... oh and you write very well english