Saturday 26 May 2007

DIE STOOPID BUSH...DIEEEE!!!

Ok...before you call the cops on me...this is NOT about the President of the USA...ok, got that? Good...it´s about a REAL bush...in my garden...or 2 actually...same sort and size.

Now...these bushes apparently needed to be put to sleep...or removed if you prefer. Anyhow...said and done...I started to dig...holy crappaloni...the roots were as thick as the Golden Gate wires...gees. The damn bush would´nt give in easily I tell you that...not without a fight anyway.
After a while I gave up the digging style...brute force was the way to go I thought. After some intence beating with the shovel and zero result it was time for no mercy...take no prisoners just blast em suckers.
A crow bar was the tool for me...and man did I swing it. I was giving that freaking bush the beating of his life mark my words. I guess my neighbours think I´m insane or something...ah well...nothing new :)

My wife tried to beat it too...her hands is hurting now...poor girl. My elbow (old boxing injury) is hurting too...poor me.
But the important thing is...we beat it...WE WON...moahahaha...looser bush. But man that bush was a tough bastard. A nuke would have been easier...one of those and ALL bushes are history...house too...darn.

My wife even mumbled about explosives when she tried to hack those roots off...hehe, that would have been a sight...

- HEY...what are you doing with that dynamite???
- Oh...hello neighbour...well, we are trying to remove some bushes.
- Huh...with explosives?
- Yup...FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!

Would have been quicker I suppose...and cool too ;)

The worst part is...there is still one of those monsters out there...yup, we had 3...now only 1...and he´s bigger...I can swear he growled at me...I am afraid now...help me...someone...

That dynamite idea is somehow a pleasant solution come to think of it...

Nah...don´t you worry...relax, I´m not going to blow some bushes sky high...that remaining one will survive this summer...but next summer he is toast :)

Until the next time...buy me a book "How to kick the shit out of your bushes"...thanks.

No comments: