Thursday 24 May 2007

Give it to me baby ;)

Lets say you got a pile of cash lying around...here´s a tip...see that car, buy it and send it to me. I promise I will be happy...I´ll even throw in a greetings card...nothing expensive though...just a card :)

Corvette Stingray...not sure of the year of making though...somewhere around 64-68...but damn it looks cool...blue and all.

I took this picture last summer...we have 2 special cruising days here. Lovely cars from all of Sweden gather here to show off...their owners too ofcourse...doh.

Speaking of cars...I drive a Ford Mondeo...oops...hang on...my wife drives that one...I drive a bucket called Volvo...it´s old, sluggish and makes wierd noices when it feels like it. The gas meter has lost interest in functioning...but hey, I like my Volvo.
I can park anywhere without worrying about dents and it does´nt matter if it gets dirty. I use it in my line of work...it is no car to go cruising with...if I did I am afraid it would render laughs and serious mockery...I don´t want to put my dear Volvo through that....he is sensitive.

Did´nt you know....cars are people too...don´t say you missed 'Cars'??? Disney Pixars Cars??? Awesome movie...seen it probably 10 times by now. Me and my kids loves it :)
There is the proof...cars are people...so I try to be gentle with my Volvo...I don´t wanna be ran over one day due to poor handling. I can see the headlines - Father of 2 got his ass kicked by a Volvo...man...a Ferrari yes...even a Jaguar...but a Volvo...embarrassing.

Ah well...I am rambling...like always....

Until the next time...GET ME THAT CORVETTE!!!!

No comments: